Digimon VS Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will be mainly about an upcoming game I will be making called Digimon VS Pokemon. If you want to help out just say so!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamemasta's pokemon storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamemasta
Admin
gamemasta

Gamemasta's pokemon storyline Empty
PostSubject: Gamemasta's pokemon storyline   Gamemasta's pokemon storyline I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:47 pm

"Be careful out there" says Eddy's dad. "Don't worry, i'll be fine!" Eddy replies. He then goes out of his house to go to Professor Oak. "Hello professor!" says Eddy.
"Well,well,well! If it isn't the new trainer in town!" says Oak. "It appears you have an appointment, well get you ready!" (they go to the corner) "Now as you see, to get you started we now have 9 pokemon to choose from and 3 to take!" says Oak. "We decided to start our trainers out a little stronger." "Cool!" says Eddy. Oak walks over to 9 pokeballs. "Well, choose one" says Oak. "Their's Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasuar, Cindaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. "Wow!" says Eddy surprisingly "Their's so much to choose from!" Eddy decides to choose Charmander, Chikorota, and Piplup. "Would you like to nickname them" asked Oak "Nah" Eddy replied. "Well, your all set!" says Oak. "Wait! I forgot to give you your pokedex! Here, this will give you data on every pokemon you encounter. Take care!" says Oak "By" replies Eddy.
Eddy walks away, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down

Gamemasta's pokemon storyline
Page 1 of 1